d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Time for the wild at Zoobic Safari
Sunday, November 27, 2011 ( 9:12 PM )
My first field trip as a college student. I expected a lot, thus, giving me a reason to be disappointed. Probably the reason behind it was not being able to experience zip lining. Don't worry. I enjoyed the trip and I'm looking forward for the next.
We arrived at the venue an hour late but I enjoyed the bus ride. I bought food for myself (of course) and for my seatmates. We also had this sweetheart eating contest. Sounds funny and lame but sweetheart is the term that we use to refer to an awesome candy.
Our first activity: tree planting. I was disappointed because we ended up sharing a tree with a partner. We paid for our own trees. What happened?
Alex and me decided to name our tree as: Sam.
Her reason "Para binaon ko na siya sa lupa"--because she hated the fact that I am a Samster and I will always be a fangirl. Lol.
My defense: "Kahit ibaon mo pa siya sa lupa, aalagaan ko siya. Didiligan hanggang magbunga." Hahahaha.
After the tree planting activity, it's time for the bird walk!
A close encounter with the Luzon Rufous Hornbill
Then the love birds! I feel infinite feeding these cuties.
Here comes the black sheep! I bought that milk for P30 and he finished it after 5 seconds. He was soooo hungry!
We rode this train to reach different destinations inside the zoo.
Then a close encounter with the tigers. We had a good time shouting inside this jeep. Hahaha!
Aetas' trail. We met Aetas and they even performed for us.
An obligatory picture with the jeep
I watched the Animal Parade with my new cam buddy--Aina. It was fun! (but I really wished we went zip lining)
Thanks for making my day awesome, biomates! Til next time ;)
I will be back, Zoobic.
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥

