d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-

my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
With God's help, I know I can get through this.
Monday, November 7, 2011 ( 6:25 PM )
Last sem, I made a record: lowest GWA ever! Don’t worry. I still managed to keep a line of 1 average; but if you would compare it to my previous grades, it’s the most awful thing ever. I must admit that I didn’t study that much and if I did, it was only a day before exams. I don’t regret anything because I always believed that there are no mistakes; only lessons to be learned.
New sem=new opportunities. I would love to be in the brighter side this time. I wouldn’t want to blame myself again for getting such a grade. I don’t want a pill that is too hard to swallow.Lastly, I don’t want to lose an opportunity to be the best that I can be.
(My personalized notebook--it's Tumblr inspired, fone and favorite set of pens!)
In my deepest thoughts, I realized that I would never have enough reasons to get low grades. I live in a comfortable place that is only 30-minutes away from the university, my parents is fully supporting me (financially,emotionally and you-name-it), I get everything that I need, and you name it. So now, I promised myself to do better and push myself harder. Second sem, bring it on!
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥