d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
I'm forever alone but in a good way. My parents have decided to buy a house which is faraway from the city. My mom started to spend her days away from me but I wasn't that sad because she left my baby brother (and his yaya) with me. We have all the time in the world to play and enjoy being together. My mom did that because she loves working with her hands-on and not because she's too lazy to take care and look for my brother.
Months after, construction is over and the house is now ready to be occupied. My mom went here to get my brother for their turn to enjoy the new house and make it a home. Thus, leaving me alone and cold. Being so close to my cute little brother, it makes me sad to know that I couldn't even say good night to him personally. Everything that I like about him makes it more difficult to resist the feeling of missing him.
The adjustments are not only about my brother and being far away from the family, it also includes grocery shopping for myself, doing the laundry and cleaning the whole condo unit. There are times when I would just cry because I miss my family so much but I believe that this opportunity made me stronger and wiser. I may not have my parents to look for me but I am proud that I only choose the righteous ways. This is the start of something great in my life.
I could have never survived this far if it's not for my dreams, for my family and for myself. Cheers to a good life!
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
On being independent
Sunday, December 11, 2011 ( 11:01 AM )
I'm forever alone but in a good way. My parents have decided to buy a house which is faraway from the city. My mom started to spend her days away from me but I wasn't that sad because she left my baby brother (and his yaya) with me. We have all the time in the world to play and enjoy being together. My mom did that because she loves working with her hands-on and not because she's too lazy to take care and look for my brother.
Months after, construction is over and the house is now ready to be occupied. My mom went here to get my brother for their turn to enjoy the new house and make it a home. Thus, leaving me alone and cold. Being so close to my cute little brother, it makes me sad to know that I couldn't even say good night to him personally. Everything that I like about him makes it more difficult to resist the feeling of missing him.
The adjustments are not only about my brother and being far away from the family, it also includes grocery shopping for myself, doing the laundry and cleaning the whole condo unit. There are times when I would just cry because I miss my family so much but I believe that this opportunity made me stronger and wiser. I may not have my parents to look for me but I am proud that I only choose the righteous ways. This is the start of something great in my life.
I could have never survived this far if it's not for my dreams, for my family and for myself. Cheers to a good life!
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥