d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
The herbarium project.
Monday, January 23, 2012 ( 1:17 PM )
Meet my herbarium! After a month and a half of collecting flowering plants (Angiosperms) and drying them, it's finally done and ready to meet my Biology professor. At first, I hated the fact that we're going to do this over the Christmas break and had to replace the blotting paper every other day which only means that it's going to ruin the lovely vacation.
As the days passed by, I just found myself addicted to flowering plants and identifying each species whenever I'm out. I even pick every plants that looks good even though I already have enough plants to meet the requirements. (Oppps. Sorry mother nature) But don't worry the extra plants that was collected by me, was donated to the needy and the less fortunate ones who wasn't able to collect enough species for the said project.
I have different stories and adventures with each plant that made the whole thing really memorable and amazing.(.except the day when I met a pervert at the zoo. )
But the most memorable was when I was with Alex and we saw this cute plant named Caesalpinia pulcherrima. We had to cross Quirino Ave. to get that plant. There was a traffic enforcer and we were too scared that he might call our attention if he caught us getting plants on the highway. Being the brave girl that I usually am, I decided to get this plant. I even asked the man standing near the plant to transfer to the other side so we could get the plant without too much difficulties and even before the light signaled "go!", I was able to get a plant for me and my friend. Hahaha! Yey!
Most of my plants are from the province so just imagine travelling it from there back here to Manila. It was a project that I am proud accomplishing. I feel infinite now.
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥