d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
I am always the girl who is contented with her status in life. I have been asked "do you have a boyfriend?" a lot of times already and sometimes, people even assume that I already have one. My answer was always a no. A proud no, to be exact. I wonder why people get amused or even get curious why I never wanted to be in a relationship anytime soon. Sure I got crushes. Actually, I have plenty of them. (Just kidding. As of the moment, I only have three. Namedrop? Of course not!)
Equivalent to their question was a question on my mind: Is it really a need having a boyfriend? Most especially at my age?
And equivalent to my question was God's answer. You need to wait. Be patient.
I soon realized that I need to fix myself first. I need the princess in me to be a warrior of God first. I must learn how to love myself and get rid of insecurities. I still need to improve and prove a lot of things. I need to reach my dreams and goals first before involving myself of making another goals with an extra special person. And a whole lot more to mention.
To be honest, I sometimes wonder about my man of God. I wonder where he is right now. Is he studying as of this moment, or is he already working? Are we taking the same course in college or does he love arts?Does he love to lead people?..Is he already a small group/discipleship group leader or he is a very good follower?..
Im pretty sure he will be the most handsome man for me someday. Im sure that together we will push each other to holy ways and I am very sure that we will honor God together. We will be the best of friends and we will promise each other that forever and 'til eternity, God will be the center of our relationship.
Our definition of love will be exactly the one found in the Bible:
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
But for now, I will enjoy this "single" season first. Im still too young. I know that ;)
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Tuesday, June 12, 2012 ( 8:42 PM )
I am always the girl who is contented with her status in life. I have been asked "do you have a boyfriend?" a lot of times already and sometimes, people even assume that I already have one. My answer was always a no. A proud no, to be exact. I wonder why people get amused or even get curious why I never wanted to be in a relationship anytime soon. Sure I got crushes. Actually, I have plenty of them. (Just kidding. As of the moment, I only have three. Namedrop? Of course not!)
Equivalent to their question was a question on my mind: Is it really a need having a boyfriend? Most especially at my age?
And equivalent to my question was God's answer. You need to wait. Be patient.
I soon realized that I need to fix myself first. I need the princess in me to be a warrior of God first. I must learn how to love myself and get rid of insecurities. I still need to improve and prove a lot of things. I need to reach my dreams and goals first before involving myself of making another goals with an extra special person. And a whole lot more to mention.
To be honest, I sometimes wonder about my man of God. I wonder where he is right now. Is he studying as of this moment, or is he already working? Are we taking the same course in college or does he love arts?Does he love to lead people?..Is he already a small group/discipleship group leader or he is a very good follower?..
Im pretty sure he will be the most handsome man for me someday. Im sure that together we will push each other to holy ways and I am very sure that we will honor God together. We will be the best of friends and we will promise each other that forever and 'til eternity, God will be the center of our relationship.
Our definition of love will be exactly the one found in the Bible:
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
But for now, I will enjoy this "single" season first. Im still too young. I know that ;)
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥