d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
I hate how my favorite places here on the web is slowly being invaded by people that I know..and don't trust. Well, I just don't feel like sharing everything to them because I hate being judged or being talked about at least. But this place is my home so whenever I feel like blurting my feelings out, this is my place to visit. Yup. I am secretive. In some way.
I just don't like sharing things to people who wont be there for you permanently or you know who wouldn't stand for you and can trade you with their "other friends."
My first day of school: I knew I'm going to miss people. I knew time will come that we'll just stop talking to each other. It was nice seeing friends and classmates but the feeling of you know you're going to lose some hurts.
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Tuesday, June 5, 2012 ( 8:55 AM )
I hate how my favorite places here on the web is slowly being invaded by people that I know..and don't trust. Well, I just don't feel like sharing everything to them because I hate being judged or being talked about at least. But this place is my home so whenever I feel like blurting my feelings out, this is my place to visit. Yup. I am secretive. In some way.
I just don't like sharing things to people who wont be there for you permanently or you know who wouldn't stand for you and can trade you with their "other friends."
My first day of school: I knew I'm going to miss people. I knew time will come that we'll just stop talking to each other. It was nice seeing friends and classmates but the feeling of you know you're going to lose some hurts.
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥