d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
I dont know what is up to me that I was extra lazy for the past few weeks. I think I have proven the scientific study of having a smatphone makes you unproductive.
We were asked to study the skeletal system of the cat for weeks and I didn't take anything to action. I am not yet even prepared for the reporting due anytime. Ugh. I loathe myself sometimes. I guess bipolar is the right term to describe me. So yesterday was our practical exam in cat bones. I admit I didnt prepare for this. So I got the score that I truly deserve. A zero. It was an all or nothing type of test. Shameful. I know. But still, Thank you Lord.
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Tuesday, July 17, 2012 ( 5:45 AM )
I dont know what is up to me that I was extra lazy for the past few weeks. I think I have proven the scientific study of having a smatphone makes you unproductive.
We were asked to study the skeletal system of the cat for weeks and I didn't take anything to action. I am not yet even prepared for the reporting due anytime. Ugh. I loathe myself sometimes. I guess bipolar is the right term to describe me. So yesterday was our practical exam in cat bones. I admit I didnt prepare for this. So I got the score that I truly deserve. A zero. It was an all or nothing type of test. Shameful. I know. But still, Thank you Lord.
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥