d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
It's funny how people would tell you that you don't know what joy is. They call you kill joy when they think you don't know how to have fun. They think you're too serious about your life when you don't go to parties. Well, I respect those people who think that I might be missing a lot in life. They think I'm not having fun with what I do when the truth is: this is where my heart belongs. You cant compare your situation in life to others because even when you try to imitate others, you're still unique.
My joy is unique too. I do not go out with friends and drink my heart out but it doesn't mean that I don't experience joy in my life. In fact, I find myself most joyful when I am spending time with myself and my creator. That great God above is the true source of joy. Every time I do something good, it brings so much joy to my heart. So if you think Im not joyful, think again.
Joy can't be found in the mall, at the bar, in the park and anywhere else in the world. True joy is in the heart.
How about you, what makes you joyful? :)
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
Friday, July 13, 2012 ( 2:28 PM )
It's funny how people would tell you that you don't know what joy is. They call you kill joy when they think you don't know how to have fun. They think you're too serious about your life when you don't go to parties. Well, I respect those people who think that I might be missing a lot in life. They think I'm not having fun with what I do when the truth is: this is where my heart belongs. You cant compare your situation in life to others because even when you try to imitate others, you're still unique.
My joy is unique too. I do not go out with friends and drink my heart out but it doesn't mean that I don't experience joy in my life. In fact, I find myself most joyful when I am spending time with myself and my creator. That great God above is the true source of joy. Every time I do something good, it brings so much joy to my heart. So if you think Im not joyful, think again.
Joy can't be found in the mall, at the bar, in the park and anywhere else in the world. True joy is in the heart.
How about you, what makes you joyful? :)
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥