d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
July 2012 is definitely one of my favorite month for this year. God tested my faith, provided for me and my family and he revealed all His great plans for me.
In Matthew 7:7 it is stated:a
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
So I did. God has been so faithful to me. When the month started, He already revealed that this month I should expect for something great to happen. Last July 1, my dad bought me a new phone to replace the "one that got away". Hee hee. It's not just a replacement, it is something better.
I also had more time catching up with the family. It's great to know that no matter what happens, they're always there for you and they would always understand. I am very thankful that God gave me my family. When I am with them, I dont have worries because they would simply accept me and appreciate every bit of me.
Aside from catching up with the biological family, I was also able to catch up with my spiritual family. Last two weeks ago, I even saw my friend from Victory Alabang (Youth on fire days! Oh my gosh!) who happens to be studying at the same university where I am enrolled and I found out that she's (also) now attending services at Victory Malate.
God also filled my spirit with promises that is fulfilled, continue to be fulfilled and will be fulfilled. I knew that His promises are the only ones that I can give my hundred and one percent trust. With Him, I am always sure of the things that will come to my way. Indeed, everything really comes from Him.
Yesterday, another gift was revealed and it's our new car! So when I first rode the car, the first phrase that came out my mouth and my heart was a sincere thank you to the One who (again) provided. I am looking forward for adventures and a beautiful journey with the car, the people who will be riding the car and God.
Next week is also our midterms week but we have exams that was scheduled a week before, and that's now! Last Monday, I wasn't that much prepared for the test but God was so gracious to give me more days to study. In other words, the test was postponed.
This morning, we also have a midterm exam scheduled at 1:00-4:00 PM and I wasn't again prepared because we were out yesterday. He gave me again another chance to study and classes was suspended today.
Right now, in my heart, I am truly inspired to do better things. God is indeed a God of second chances. He always understand. I am more than thankful with all the things and chances that God has given me.
Lord, I commit to you everything. Let you will be done.
I am ready to take greater adventures that will come way. Be my guide.
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
A Prayerful July
Wednesday, August 1, 2012 ( 5:23 PM )
July 2012 is definitely one of my favorite month for this year. God tested my faith, provided for me and my family and he revealed all His great plans for me.
In Matthew 7:7 it is stated:a
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
So I did. God has been so faithful to me. When the month started, He already revealed that this month I should expect for something great to happen. Last July 1, my dad bought me a new phone to replace the "one that got away". Hee hee. It's not just a replacement, it is something better.
I also had more time catching up with the family. It's great to know that no matter what happens, they're always there for you and they would always understand. I am very thankful that God gave me my family. When I am with them, I dont have worries because they would simply accept me and appreciate every bit of me.
Aside from catching up with the biological family, I was also able to catch up with my spiritual family. Last two weeks ago, I even saw my friend from Victory Alabang (Youth on fire days! Oh my gosh!) who happens to be studying at the same university where I am enrolled and I found out that she's (also) now attending services at Victory Malate.
God also filled my spirit with promises that is fulfilled, continue to be fulfilled and will be fulfilled. I knew that His promises are the only ones that I can give my hundred and one percent trust. With Him, I am always sure of the things that will come to my way. Indeed, everything really comes from Him.
Yesterday, another gift was revealed and it's our new car! So when I first rode the car, the first phrase that came out my mouth and my heart was a sincere thank you to the One who (again) provided. I am looking forward for adventures and a beautiful journey with the car, the people who will be riding the car and God.
Next week is also our midterms week but we have exams that was scheduled a week before, and that's now! Last Monday, I wasn't that much prepared for the test but God was so gracious to give me more days to study. In other words, the test was postponed.
This morning, we also have a midterm exam scheduled at 1:00-4:00 PM and I wasn't again prepared because we were out yesterday. He gave me again another chance to study and classes was suspended today.
Right now, in my heart, I am truly inspired to do better things. God is indeed a God of second chances. He always understand. I am more than thankful with all the things and chances that God has given me.
Lord, I commit to you everything. Let you will be done.
I am ready to take greater adventures that will come way. Be my guide.
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥