d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
We were riding in our car, driving on a road that we dont usually take. It’s the day when you’re about to say goodbye. There’s no much time left but were thankful for the moment because we can still create memories that you will cherish as you stay miles away from the people who are dear to you.
I was sitting on the backseat, you’re talking about going and I was munching koko crunch as if it would make me numb from the goodbye that you’re about to bid. You keep telling my brother what you are about to do and where you are going but you notice me looking away as I hide the pain so you didn’t mention those things to me anymore.
I ordered Greenwich’s lasagna and chicken thinking that it would lessen the hurt that I feel inside. I find comfort in foods that I like but this case is an exemption. You just ordered a meal that doesnt cost much but you did because you will be missing it and you will be craving for it in the next months but you will just feel helpless.
I was staring at your face, I know Im going to miss your chubby cheecks and your voice and how you ask me what I did in school. Im going to miss the feeling of being secured just because you’re always at my back. In the next months, I’ll never feel the same because without you, I feel incomplete. Sure there are moments when I forget about you but there’s never a day of not missing you.
We’re near your destination and the pain echoes twice. You first kissed mom goodbye and then my brother and finally, we were bidding farewell to each other. I know it’s not permanent but the feeling of spending months without you is just hard. It’s not the first time you did this but I’ll never learn to control my feelings and just be numb about it.
Tomorrow, it’s already week one but the sadness wont go away. Tears are falling now and the main reason why I wrote this is because I'm missing you so and I thought it can help to lessen the pain but it didn’t. I still don’t get it why they call it goodbye when the truth is: you’ll never feel good about it but life goes on and I know you just want me to keep going. I will see you again.
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
There's no good in goodbye..or maybe there is. I just don't pay attention.
Thursday, August 23, 2012 ( 7:55 PM )
We were riding in our car, driving on a road that we dont usually take. It’s the day when you’re about to say goodbye. There’s no much time left but were thankful for the moment because we can still create memories that you will cherish as you stay miles away from the people who are dear to you.
I was sitting on the backseat, you’re talking about going and I was munching koko crunch as if it would make me numb from the goodbye that you’re about to bid. You keep telling my brother what you are about to do and where you are going but you notice me looking away as I hide the pain so you didn’t mention those things to me anymore.
I ordered Greenwich’s lasagna and chicken thinking that it would lessen the hurt that I feel inside. I find comfort in foods that I like but this case is an exemption. You just ordered a meal that doesnt cost much but you did because you will be missing it and you will be craving for it in the next months but you will just feel helpless.
I was staring at your face, I know Im going to miss your chubby cheecks and your voice and how you ask me what I did in school. Im going to miss the feeling of being secured just because you’re always at my back. In the next months, I’ll never feel the same because without you, I feel incomplete. Sure there are moments when I forget about you but there’s never a day of not missing you.
We’re near your destination and the pain echoes twice. You first kissed mom goodbye and then my brother and finally, we were bidding farewell to each other. I know it’s not permanent but the feeling of spending months without you is just hard. It’s not the first time you did this but I’ll never learn to control my feelings and just be numb about it.
Tomorrow, it’s already week one but the sadness wont go away. Tears are falling now and the main reason why I wrote this is because I'm missing you so and I thought it can help to lessen the pain but it didn’t. I still don’t get it why they call it goodbye when the truth is: you’ll never feel good about it but life goes on and I know you just want me to keep going. I will see you again.
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥