d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
"I will find him and see him. I will tell him how much he inspires me." I told myself when the picture of this boy flashed on that black box that has been everybody's source of entertainment. For almost ten years, this kid caught my attention since his first commercial. I became an avid fan since and supported him all the way until he was proclaimed as the Little Big Star champ. I watched him in Yspeak, Boystown, Lipgloss, Goodvibes and Angelito. I bought Total Girl and Candy magazines when he is on the cover and even had my hands on his very first album. I never got tired singing "Even if" and "I'll find your heart" and his recent single "Forever Young". I even influenced some of my friends to like him too and if they don't, they will just let me be that usual fangirl that I am like they never had a choice.
Last year, I was at the world trade center during a Christmas bazaar and they announced that there will be a show at 5pm and I wasn't actually giving some sign that I want to watch the show until I heard his name so I begged my parents if we could stay until the night. We did. I was waiting for him to appear the whole night but I think he didn't make it since he is still at another mall promoting something. That was my first heartbreak. I waited for nothing..but fine, I like him still.
September 2011, I heard that ASAP will be visiting a mall near our home. Actually it's not that near but it's accessible since I can ride the LRT and the MRT. I never asked the opinion of my parents if I can come because I know I will watch the show no matter what but luckily, my mom wanted to go to the same mall that day to do some shopping. I went with my older cousin, Ate Myrgeo, together with my mom, my brother and his yaya. I was so excited that day and I couldn't actually wait for the clock to strike 5. I even texted my friends that Im finally seeing the boy of my dreams. A friend of mine even replied, "makikita mo nga siya, di ka naman niya mapapansin." but nothing can make me sad that day so I just smiled and replied "yan ang akala mo ;)". My cousin and I were already at the venue at 2pm. Thank God for supportive parents and cousin.
After that 3 long hours, the show finally started. He danced together with Enrique Gil but of course, my eyes were attached to him as if I'll never see that face ever again. He got really nice moves like he was already dancing since he was born. I enjoyed every second of that production. I was already extremely happy because after so many years, I already saw him again. I thought his appearance for the show is already done until Nikki Gil called the boys on stage and asked them if they could get a partner from the audience who is willing to dance with him. He was the first to go down the stage and searched for his partner. There were a bunch of girls from the other side who were shouting hysterically and volunteering themselves to be his dance partner. Knowing that my cousin like him too, she stood up and raised her hand and volunteered herself like there's no more tomorrow. He kept on walking around and looked for the girl that he wants to dance with. I thought of how I liked him and how much I am praying for this to happen so I did the same but I just raise my hand since that's long enough for him to notice and in case he doesn't want to dance with me, putting down my hands would just be fast and easy enough for the people not to notice. The girl sitting beside me notice how much I like him so she told me to stand up, so I followed her command in a heartbeat. After few seconds, I saw him coming and he picked me among all those girls who wants to dance with him so.. oh my gosh! I lost my talkative self for a moment.
"Hi. What's your name?"
"Hello. Im Nadine and you are...my inspiration!"
"Oh wow! Thank you."
------------------------------------------------
"You know how to dance?"
"Uhh..no.. but I'll try my best!"
-----------------------------------------------
"Okay..1..2..3..go!"
-----------------------------------------------
"Wow! You got the moves! Marunong ka pala mag dougie eh"
"Really? Thanks! I never thought I'll be dancing this with you"
----------------------------------------------
"Thank you so much, Nadine!"
"No..thank you sooooo much, Sam! This is a dream come true."
He hugged and kissed me.
That was the best 10 minutes of my life! I remember I couldn't even sleep that night despite being tired. He constantly appeared in my dreams for the whole month. No exaggerating, promise! I even bragged about this experience and told my friend who once texted me that he won't be able to notice me.
Dreams do come true and Sam Concepcion will always be that boy who makes the happy story complete.
On September 11, 2012, it will mark the first year of this very memorable experience..but no matter how many days, weeks, months and years will pass, he will still be my number one crush. You can call it admiration but I sometimes think it's love. Hee hee :')
Here are some pictures to seal everything! <3 p="p">
3>
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
You said "I'll find your heart" and you found mine.
Saturday, September 8, 2012 ( 8:55 PM )
"I will find him and see him. I will tell him how much he inspires me." I told myself when the picture of this boy flashed on that black box that has been everybody's source of entertainment. For almost ten years, this kid caught my attention since his first commercial. I became an avid fan since and supported him all the way until he was proclaimed as the Little Big Star champ. I watched him in Yspeak, Boystown, Lipgloss, Goodvibes and Angelito. I bought Total Girl and Candy magazines when he is on the cover and even had my hands on his very first album. I never got tired singing "Even if" and "I'll find your heart" and his recent single "Forever Young". I even influenced some of my friends to like him too and if they don't, they will just let me be that usual fangirl that I am like they never had a choice.
Last year, I was at the world trade center during a Christmas bazaar and they announced that there will be a show at 5pm and I wasn't actually giving some sign that I want to watch the show until I heard his name so I begged my parents if we could stay until the night. We did. I was waiting for him to appear the whole night but I think he didn't make it since he is still at another mall promoting something. That was my first heartbreak. I waited for nothing..but fine, I like him still.
September 2011, I heard that ASAP will be visiting a mall near our home. Actually it's not that near but it's accessible since I can ride the LRT and the MRT. I never asked the opinion of my parents if I can come because I know I will watch the show no matter what but luckily, my mom wanted to go to the same mall that day to do some shopping. I went with my older cousin, Ate Myrgeo, together with my mom, my brother and his yaya. I was so excited that day and I couldn't actually wait for the clock to strike 5. I even texted my friends that Im finally seeing the boy of my dreams. A friend of mine even replied, "makikita mo nga siya, di ka naman niya mapapansin." but nothing can make me sad that day so I just smiled and replied "yan ang akala mo ;)". My cousin and I were already at the venue at 2pm. Thank God for supportive parents and cousin.
After that 3 long hours, the show finally started. He danced together with Enrique Gil but of course, my eyes were attached to him as if I'll never see that face ever again. He got really nice moves like he was already dancing since he was born. I enjoyed every second of that production. I was already extremely happy because after so many years, I already saw him again. I thought his appearance for the show is already done until Nikki Gil called the boys on stage and asked them if they could get a partner from the audience who is willing to dance with him. He was the first to go down the stage and searched for his partner. There were a bunch of girls from the other side who were shouting hysterically and volunteering themselves to be his dance partner. Knowing that my cousin like him too, she stood up and raised her hand and volunteered herself like there's no more tomorrow. He kept on walking around and looked for the girl that he wants to dance with. I thought of how I liked him and how much I am praying for this to happen so I did the same but I just raise my hand since that's long enough for him to notice and in case he doesn't want to dance with me, putting down my hands would just be fast and easy enough for the people not to notice. The girl sitting beside me notice how much I like him so she told me to stand up, so I followed her command in a heartbeat. After few seconds, I saw him coming and he picked me among all those girls who wants to dance with him so.. oh my gosh! I lost my talkative self for a moment.
"Hi. What's your name?"
"Hello. Im Nadine and you are...my inspiration!"
"Oh wow! Thank you."
------------------------------------------------
"You know how to dance?"
"Uhh..no.. but I'll try my best!"
-----------------------------------------------
"Okay..1..2..3..go!"
-----------------------------------------------
"Wow! You got the moves! Marunong ka pala mag dougie eh"
"Really? Thanks! I never thought I'll be dancing this with you"
----------------------------------------------
"Thank you so much, Nadine!"
"No..thank you sooooo much, Sam! This is a dream come true."
He hugged and kissed me.
That was the best 10 minutes of my life! I remember I couldn't even sleep that night despite being tired. He constantly appeared in my dreams for the whole month. No exaggerating, promise! I even bragged about this experience and told my friend who once texted me that he won't be able to notice me.
Dreams do come true and Sam Concepcion will always be that boy who makes the happy story complete.
On September 11, 2012, it will mark the first year of this very memorable experience..but no matter how many days, weeks, months and years will pass, he will still be my number one crush. You can call it admiration but I sometimes think it's love. Hee hee :')
Here are some pictures to seal everything! <3 p="p">
3>
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥









