d
r
e
a
m
Delight yourself in God & He will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

"Before, it's empty.
Until you came and help me fill this place.
You gave me stories to share.." i>
-Nishyohseven- c>
Swimmer of her own thoughts. Writer of her dreams. Blogger of her journey.
A bipolar teenager who is attempting to inspire the world one blog entry at a time. She finds joy, stress and everything in between while trying to get a degree in Biology. She loves to dream and one of her dreams is to become a Pediatrician. She finds serenity with her creator. She's a proud ate to Nathaniel Josh and on her free time, she is a fan girl.
"Don't stop when you're tired; stop when you're done." ♥
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
profile
ramblings of a teenage girl

How beautiful you are,
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
-
I realized I haven't updated this blog for a year now and 2013 is approaching it's end. I wouldn't want to finish the year without even giving an update to this blog. Besides, this is my very first legit blog and this blog will always have a piece of me.
I am now a graduating student of Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila. I wouldn't be able to survive in that university without God's unending grace. Well in fact, His grace was the only one who saved me last semester when I thought I am going to fail a subject or two. God didn't let that happened, of course. I still managed to still have a "good standing" status despite my annoying laziness and my happy go lucky attitude. I didn't also have a grade of 3. All glory and praises to Him!
I also used to dream about becoming a doctor someday and I still even stated that in the about me section of this blog. This year, I decided not to continue to Medical School anymore. I had a change of heart and I had realizations that I wanted to pursue different things in life; sad part was, that didn't include becoming a Pediatrician anymore. Nevertheless, I still took the NMAT exam last November together with my batch mates who will continue to Medschool after getting a pre-med degree. I admit I pray for it still and that I want to get a 90+ percentile rank in NMAT even though being a physician someday is not in my vocabulary anymore. I just hope I'll have no regrets in letting go one of my childhood dreams.
This year, I also had a new family. A spiritual family, to be exact. Being a part of Lifebox-PLM was a life changing experience. I renewed my life and I am just so glad that I have this family to back me up everytime I am challenged, most especially in spiritual aspects. I was water baptized for the second time last September and it was amazing to know that no matter how long I've accepted Christ as my savior, He never fails to surprise me still everyday of my life. His mercy that is new every morning and His love that is unfailing are the reasons why I am loving this life despite of this chaotic world and the imperfect people in it.
Lastly, 2013 was a great year because of one amazing person. Someone who loved me at my worst, someone who didn't left me even though I had problems, someone who is very patient with me and someone who share the same faith and beliefs with me. Yes. Finally after 19 long years, somebody received a "yes" from the used to be man-hater. Phew. I almost thought I will already settle with a pug as my lifetime companion.
2013 was such a wonderful year. Probably the fastest year to come to an end and that's only because I enjoyed every bit of it. Til next time! <3 p="">
3>
my darling.
Song of Songs 1:15
A 2013 update! :)
Saturday, December 7, 2013 ( 8:14 PM )
I realized I haven't updated this blog for a year now and 2013 is approaching it's end. I wouldn't want to finish the year without even giving an update to this blog. Besides, this is my very first legit blog and this blog will always have a piece of me.
I am now a graduating student of Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila. I wouldn't be able to survive in that university without God's unending grace. Well in fact, His grace was the only one who saved me last semester when I thought I am going to fail a subject or two. God didn't let that happened, of course. I still managed to still have a "good standing" status despite my annoying laziness and my happy go lucky attitude. I didn't also have a grade of 3. All glory and praises to Him!
I also used to dream about becoming a doctor someday and I still even stated that in the about me section of this blog. This year, I decided not to continue to Medical School anymore. I had a change of heart and I had realizations that I wanted to pursue different things in life; sad part was, that didn't include becoming a Pediatrician anymore. Nevertheless, I still took the NMAT exam last November together with my batch mates who will continue to Medschool after getting a pre-med degree. I admit I pray for it still and that I want to get a 90+ percentile rank in NMAT even though being a physician someday is not in my vocabulary anymore. I just hope I'll have no regrets in letting go one of my childhood dreams.
This year, I also had a new family. A spiritual family, to be exact. Being a part of Lifebox-PLM was a life changing experience. I renewed my life and I am just so glad that I have this family to back me up everytime I am challenged, most especially in spiritual aspects. I was water baptized for the second time last September and it was amazing to know that no matter how long I've accepted Christ as my savior, He never fails to surprise me still everyday of my life. His mercy that is new every morning and His love that is unfailing are the reasons why I am loving this life despite of this chaotic world and the imperfect people in it.
Lastly, 2013 was a great year because of one amazing person. Someone who loved me at my worst, someone who didn't left me even though I had problems, someone who is very patient with me and someone who share the same faith and beliefs with me. Yes. Finally after 19 long years, somebody received a "yes" from the used to be man-hater. Phew. I almost thought I will already settle with a pug as my lifetime companion.
2013 was such a wonderful year. Probably the fastest year to come to an end and that's only because I enjoyed every bit of it. Til next time! <3 p="">
3>
Think of all the beauty still left around you
and be happy.
-Anne Frank
and be happy.
the other site
Send me some love!♥